Catherine de’ Medici 1533 is committed to the appropriate and legal use of the intellectual property of others. Catherine de’ Medici 1533 reserve, in its sole discretion, the right to reject any order that it considers libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, contains explicit sexual content or is otherwise inappropriate for production.
When you post, submit, or upload content (“Content”) to us you represent and warrant that:
- You own all copyright in the Content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the Content, and that you have the right to display and reproduce the Content as Catherine de’ Medici 1533 products; You hereby license Catherine de’ Medici 1533 to use and sub-license the Content in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- You and your Content do not and will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, trade dress, patent or right of privacy;
- You or your Content, and your use, storage, reproduction and display on Catherine de’ Medici 1533 will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations;
- Your Content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Your Content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, products, services, schemes, or promotions.
Under no circumstances shall Catherine de’ Medici 1533 be liable for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website.
You agree that will defend, at your sole cost and expense, any third-party action, suit or proceeding against Catherine de’ Medici 1533 (“Claim”) to the extent such Claim is based upon an allegation that a custom image, pattern or motif, infringes a valid United States patent, trademark or copyright or misappropriates a third party’s trade secret. You will indemnify Catherine de’ Medici 1533 for any judgments, settlements and reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from a Claim as provided in this Section.